Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

The kids had so much fun wearing their costumes this week to school and preschool and to visit Grammy at work and Daddy at work and to our ward Trunk-or-Treat tonight. There was a chili cookoff and Drostan's chili won for "hottest". :-) It was very tasty, Mountain Goat meat and all. Drostan was carrying Jaron around as the older kids were trick or treating to each trunk and after a few cars, he figured out that the other kids were getting things in their buckets so after that, Jaron wouldn't let Drostan leave without him getting something too. How quickly they learn. :-)
So, here are our costumes:
Jaron was a little Ninja

Megan was a princess (I had a lot of fun with her hair)


Dallin was Indiana Jones (along with 2 other kids in his class, one being a girl)

Kyle was Batman

Drostan was Edward/vampire

I was a tiger/Edward's dinner :-) 

Kinda freaky with that red eye, huh?

8 comments:

  1. Cute pictures guys. I'll be putting up some pictures in the morning of Brielle's costume. :) hehe love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT costumes! I especially love that last pic, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are so fun! I thought Megan's hair was SO cute! You really did a great job, and you Jen look so cute in your tiger costume.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Family! You look hot! Love the red eyes, it is kind of freaky. I am glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun costumes, love the bite marks on your neck. I was looking at past years and came across your cute family at the Worthington Ward party when Droston was the hunter and the kids had the targets on them.... so funny. You guys are very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are hilarious! I LOVE that last picture. That is too good.

    And Megan's hair is adorable! I love the way you did it. So soft and full and those curls...love curls!

    Your boys all look so handsome too. Sounds like you all had lots of fun. You have an adorable family!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Drostan as Edward was halarious! I was looking at him and laughing,....I think he caught me and now thinks he is totally hot! ;) Love your tiger outfit too! :) Halloween is the best!

    ReplyDelete