We just watched you. You look FABULOUS!! It was so weird seeing you on TV. If only it were you - I'm sure you have said that a hundred times. Loved it!
Oh, no! I literally wrote down October 15, and I looked at all the listings tonight, knowing the debate was on, and of course, there is no Wheel of Fortune. Rats. Well, I'm glad you posted a link. I'll watch that.
Dad is a dentist, Mom is a SAHM and the 4 crazy kids are the real ones in charge! Kyle is 10, Dallin is 8, Megan is 6 and Jaron is 4. We're pregnant with #5 coming in November 2011.
Can't wait to see what happened on the show that is so eventful!
ReplyDeleteWe just watched you. You look FABULOUS!! It was so weird seeing you on TV. If only it were you - I'm sure you have said that a hundred times. Loved it!
ReplyDeleteYou looked so beautiful, it was fun to watch you on TV.
ReplyDeleteI had enrichment tonight and tried to record it but it didn't work. Is there any recording? I really wanted to see it.
ReplyDeleteThat WAS an eventful show! Congrats on YOUR winnings!
ReplyDeleteMy DH and I totally thought you looked like a blonde version of the girl who is going to play Esme! You looked great on tv!
I watched it last night and it was so fun seeing you on tv! You did great!
ReplyDeleteOh, no! I literally wrote down October 15, and I looked at all the listings tonight, knowing the debate was on, and of course, there is no Wheel of Fortune. Rats. Well, I'm glad you posted a link. I'll watch that.
ReplyDeleteGwen