My friend just sent me a link of the show if you missed it. I'm going to type up a nice long post about my perspective on the show when I get a second but for now, here it is if you missed it!
UPDATE:
This link should work.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm glad you posted the link because I missed the show. I can't believe she won over a million dollars.
ReplyDeleteJen, Spencer and I enjoyed watching you on T.V. You looked beautiful and did a great job!
ReplyDeleteYou did do great Jen, and my heart ached for you when the other lady won so much. $4500 isn't bad, I'd take that any day! After the show ended my husband said," Hey honey I think you should be on that show." That's really not my thing, I couldn't do half as well as you did.
ReplyDeleteGood job! You look great! Thanks for the link, because I missed it, too. You weren't kidding when you said that something BIG happens. Holy Cow. How fun. Glad you could do it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the link, our local station pre-empted(?) it for a political show, I was kind of bummed. So what are you or did you do with the money?? Glad you had fun, you looked great!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the post. Loved looking at the show (and fast-forwarding through the commercials).
ReplyDeleteYou were great, Jenn. You got some serious money. Of course, the other girl got some really serious money, but even if you had the chance, your spin might not have been as good as her spin, etc., etc. Imagine being newlyweds and getting over a million bucks. Not a bad way to begin. Guess they can buy a house now... I was very happy for her.
I am happy for you. You looked wonderful, spoke up wonderfully, made some money and had a great time. Yay!
Gwen Edmunds
I just came over from Tamlynn's blog-had to see who was on WoF. That's great-congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteElise
Oh, I love your kids' names!!
Even though you didn't win a million bucks...you looked like a million bucks! Thanks for inviting us to the big shin dig...it was such a fun time!
ReplyDeleteI even watched you while I'm in New York! You looked great. It was so fun to see someone I know on that show. Congratulations for a spectacular television debut.
ReplyDeleteWe watched you and I thought you were FAB! You looked absolutely beautiful, and it was so fun to see you on there. Thanks for letting us all know when it was! You did awesome!:)
ReplyDeleteYou did SUCH a great job Jenn, and you looked so good! It was so fun to watch!
ReplyDeleteOh good - I was so sad I missed it- I thought all week of setting the DVR and never did then it was Friday! Taking a look right now...
ReplyDeleteJenn, it was so fun to see you on tv. Congrats on making your "lifelong" dream come true!
ReplyDelete