Friday, October 31, 2008

Jaron's newest thing

 Jaron will be 18 months on Monday and he is just really starting to grow up and do some big kid things. The other day, he was trying to get into the bread box as I was making dinner. It's in a low cupboard, just his height and I was trying to keep him out of it. As I picked him up and set him outside of the kitchen for the 50th time (it seemed) he got really frustrated and started crying and ran off. A second later, I heard his crying a bit muffled and I wondered where he went so I went around the corner and this is what I found...

When the older kids are in trouble and sent to the corner, Megan and Dallin always throw a fit and just wail and cry when they are there. So I guess he's decided that when you cry and are upset, that's where you go! LOL He is so cute!

4 comments: