Here is a pic of the maze. It's amazing what they can do! (no pun intended) lol The kids are still trying to get the names right though. Dallin keeps calling him "Okabama." :-P

Ready to go!



Now which way?

Getting chilly! (sorry for the extreme close up. I took this one while he was still on my back)

We made it through!

The kids had a lot of fun. We would race through different areas and see who could meet up at a certain point first. The boys had a good time trying to keep up with where we were on the map. It was a fun impromptu family night!

that is just one awesome maze!! How fun, but it sure looks cold BRR!!!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I haven't quite decided if I wanted to haul all the kiddos but with packs--it just might work. what a cute family you have.
ReplyDeleteThat looks like so much fun, I hope we'll be able to go too.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had lots of fun. Christopher and I went to a corn maze back in September. They are so much fun!
ReplyDeleteFun! It does look cold out there....
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute family. How fun. We sure enjoyed seeing you guys. Thanks again for the wonderful hospitality you showed toward my family and me. You guys are wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThose backpacks are the best! That is one of our favorite family night activities.
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun! We did that with our kids where they were about that age (Bryson in a backpack-before Breanna joined us)and it was so fun, but we got lost! Those are the best memories. I love the Okabama name, too funny!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun time! I like the maize pattern.
ReplyDelete