Sunday, November 2, 2008

Megan Strikes Again

So this is what happens when Mom gets to go to the adult session of Stake Conference and Dad is home with the 4 kids.



In Drostan's defense, he said he was having fun wrestling with the boys when they realized they weren't sure where Megan and Jaron were. Yeah, you can't take your eyes off that girl for a SECOND! :-S

18 comments:

  1. OH MY!!! I also noticed that it was green Sharpie she used, and not washable marker. It looks like Jaron might be green for a little longer, poor kid! Oh, and tell Drostan--it happens to the best of us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha! I can only laugh because I have been there. Oh, Jen, that is awful. Permenant marker. Poor Jaron... he doesn't seem to mind, though. That is classic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe Jaron lets her color on him. I'll bet it takes quite sometime to wash off since it's a sharpie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the guilty look on Meg's face! The pics are so funny. I'm sorry, but its hilarious cuz its not my kid. Jaron doesn't seem to mind...I wonder how long it will take to come off! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! She got him good, didn't she?! That's gonna take a lot of scrubbing....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I guess all you can do is laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah, we have those pictures too. Only my bed got black paint and Alise colored Preston's face and body and her own. We have pictures that will make you laugh. It's all funny a couple years after :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's awesome! I shouldn't laugh cause I know Paige has something like that up her sleeve as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Been there. I went to Enrichment one night when Chris and Kyle were little. When I got home, both boys were covered as was my couch. But at least Drostan was watching and involved. Jake was playing a stupid game and not watching them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE HER! Wasn't conference good though? She is SO CUTE!!! I love that Jaron let her:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maybe Jaron huffed the marker fumes and was in a trance? LOL I can't believe he let her color on him. I'd say some rubbing alcohol should help get that off.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It made me laugh out loud that it was on the back of his head! Was that a permanent marker?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh man! I bet you had to scrub a lot. Poor Jaron. Thankfully it wasn't in his eyes. That look on her face of "Please don't be too mad Mom." is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, no my sweet Megan did not do that? I wouldn't believe it except that the evidence is in her very hand. Your poor baby, he is very tolerant of his big sister. You need to lock the sharpies up where she can't find them. My kids had an obsession with the scissors and clippers and chopping each other's hair off and we had to hide them for a few years. Jamie is right, it is funny a few years later, just not at the moment............ Wasn't conference amazing though! You were probably much more patient to deal with the catastrophe because you were so spiritually fed!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahahaha! I absolutely LOVE the picture of Meg holding the marker! That is priceless. Poor Mrs. Fenn...she'd better keep a close eye on BOTH Megan AND Parker!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That made me laugh out loud! I love the "innocent" pose they all know how to do with the big eyes. Oh, the fun of it all! We had a similar incident but it involved toilet water - not okay!

    ReplyDelete
  17. She's quite the artist. Itmakes me feel like Anna is not quite so crazy seeing all tha megan gets into. Jenn the eyes on your kids are geogeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is too funny, I love the picture of Megan and the marker. Her look on her face is priceless. Too bad she drew on the sheets too. So is Jaron still green?

    ReplyDelete