Sunday, November 30, 2008

"5" Tag...

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:

*Dancing on the folk dance team at Weber State
*Preparing to go to the temple (no mission or marriage, just going)
*Dating up a storm and becoming "the last girl quite a few guys dated before they met their wife"
*Having a blast with my roommates and sorority sisters. I loved college!
*working at Coldwell Banker


5 Things I have to do today:

*Drive home from Oregon
*Unpack
*A bit of cleaning
*Go to choir practice
*Get to bed!


5 Snacks I love:

*UMMMM CHOCOLATE!
*Fruit
*Nuts
*Popcorn
*ice-cream


5 Things I would do if I were a Millionaire:

*Pay off my debts
*Help my family
*Secretly leave envelopes with $100 on the windows of random people at the store who look like they need a boost and hide and watch them find it.
*Create savings for my kids' futures
*TRAVEL with my hubby!


5 Places I have lived:

*Ridgewood, NJ
*Sandy, UT
*Ogden, UT
*Powell and Columbus, OH
*Idaho


5 Jobs I have had:

*Accounts receivable at a horrible telemarketing place (creepy boss)
*Baker
*Sales at Taylor Made Beauty Supply
*Receptionist/Listing Coordinator at Coldwell Banker
*Manager at photography studio


5 People I tag:

*Erin
*Kierste
*Marie
*Laurie
*Amy E.

Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. Your "last girl quite a few guys dated before they met their wife" made me laugh. It's crazy to see how much things change over time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great list! those sound like some interesting jobs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too funny, I just did this tag yesterday and tagged you, I guess you are off of the hook since you already did it. I loved your answers to what you were doing 10 years ago!!

    ReplyDelete