Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Wheel update

I know, I'm a total loser that I'm so excited about this but I am! :-)
I got an email on Friday night asking me to come in for call backs for The Wheel of Fortune! I go in just over 2 weeks and do an "intensive group audition" that could last anywhere from 1-3 hours depending on how well I do. This is the last step before becoming a contestant!

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck.....hopefully you make it on the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the call back! It would be so fun to know someone on the show! I hope it all goes well!

    And your yard looks great! I have been really surprised how much I love working in my yard. It has become sort of addictive for me. And your garden is impressive. Mine is more the beginner type of garden and I will be excited to see what I get.

    ReplyDelete