My friend Sharlynn had this on her blog and I though it looked like a fun idea! So, I decided to give it a go. I hope all of you faithful readers have some good memories of me. :-)
Here's how it works:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember, good or bad but be nice please! ;)
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. Come on all my blog followers... I want to post something about you, let's see this on your blog!!!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yippee! I get to be the first. My favorite memory of you is definitely telling you to stop crying in Relief Society (I was teaching and couldn't see my papers from the tears in my eyes, and every time I looked at Jenn, who was crying, I would cry more)when you were pregnant. How nice of me. Thanks for still being my friend after that. ;)
ReplyDeleteI don't know if this is a great memory, but I will always remember your first apartment in Ogden, in the basement of the house, right?? And we were hanging out trying to figure out where you were going to put Kyles crib (you were pregnant), and when Drostan came home he was going to fix dinner and he looked in the cupboards and there wasn't much, but he made a delicious dinner out of hardly anything at all. But eventually you moved upstairs in the house. I also remember all the fun block parties we had!
ReplyDeleteOh goodness! I have lots of memories, but I'll say the one that reminds me of you most. You made Madyson's knotted edged fleece baby blanket that she still uses today as her blankie! She loves to ask where we got it from, even though she knows the story well. I remember you came to the hospital with Kyle in tote when Madyson was born and brought it for us. I had never seen anything like them, but it is the only thing she wants when she's upset still to this day! Thanks a million times over!!!
ReplyDeleteIt is so funny that you had this game on your blog, I just put in on mine a couple minutes ago.
ReplyDeleteThe first memories of you that came to mind were meeting you at the YMCA for aerobics and telling you I was pregnant. You were the first to find out besides Spencer. I have a lot of great memories of going to your house and eating and letting the little ones play. I feel bad how often you fed us! We miss you guys!
Since moving in to your old place, I've thought a lot about when I first met you. We had just moved to Columbus and didn't have a phone, internet or even a key to our apartment! You let us come over and use your phone and hang out...you felt like family from taht time on. I was always so glad that you were an immediate friend!
ReplyDeleteI remember driving to Cincinnati with you and Denise Pye. (I think there was someone else, but I can't remember who?)
ReplyDeleteAnyway, it was a total rain storm on the way home and you were driving like a mad woman up I-315. We started hydroplaning and it felt like we were going 100 miles an hour.
It was a fun trip with a great trip to the Gap Outlet or what ever it was called.
I think one of my first memories of you is finding out you are the person Andrew called before we moved there to ask you about the area. Also how friendly you were and are.
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorite memories of you is when we were in Relief Society and you were sitting up front and you just had this wonderful spirit about you and I could just feel the love you had for me and the other sisters in that ward.
You are such a great person and have much to give. Thanks for being such a good friend and example to me.
I remember when I didn't know you very well (AT ALL) and you came by my house to check on my right after Noah was born. I bawled to you like you were my long lost BFF. I needed a shoulder to cry on that day and you were there for me. Thanks for listen to the prompting to come see me. ;)
ReplyDeleteI remember when we had you guys over for FHE when we very first moved to Boise and how you and I both told each other we were pregnant...and we were only about 7 weeks along or something! It was fun having a pregnant buddy!
ReplyDeleteOh too many memories...so little time! I was one of Jenn's college roommates and high school best friends so I have lots of dirt on her!!! I loved all the choir memories. And who could forget the B6 Babes?!?! I always thought of you as so beautiful, talented, and amazing! You always had dates on the weekends and stories to share about them!
ReplyDeleteI remember coming to your house in high school and you doing my nails in your bedroom. We always had a good time and I had great looking nails. You were always up for a late night movie or long chats about where we would be in 10 years (who would have thought we would be where we are). We had so many inside jokes and funny stories between the 4 of us. I remember car dances, pledging with our sorority, and cooking new and interesting foods. You always had new things to try out! I love ya, Jenn!
You took mine already but I will elaborate a little. I loved our Sunday dinners but my favorite part was playing games afterwards. When I think of the Ormes I will always think of Settlers, Greed and Eucher (and I have now adopted your method of remembering what suit is trump). I'm sorry I've been so bad at keeping in contact with you guys but I'm glad that I can check your blog periodically and feel like I still have some connection. We miss you guys a lot and hopefully someday we will make it out there to see you.
ReplyDelete