My dear friend Linsey just moved to Utah from Arizona. Her husband was changing jobs and she ended up doing the move without him since he was already there. The plane ride from Arizona to Utah, alone with 5 kids was her biggest concern and even though it is a pretty short flight, I am SHOCKED at what she had to go through. He posted in on her blog here. I really can't say what I would have done in the same situation but if I would have been there with her, I would have gotten pretty steamed. I'm glad it is over for them and they can start their new life in Utah.
So, what would you have done?
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is shocking! I have been just as shocked only one other time about a grown man being completely rude and immature. It is very disturbing, and I don't know how a person could live like that, let alone survive life this long and still be so rude. Sheesh! All I've got to say is it's so awesome what everyone else did in defending her. Go good people!
ReplyDeleteWhat a horribly dreadful experience to go through. I think she handled it perfectly. What else could she have done? I don't think I would have been able to hold back my tears...maybe I could have if I had 5 children watching how I reacted. Wow. I don't even know her or her kids and I couldn't help getting emotional reading her story. Thanks for sharing Jenn. That sure made me think.
ReplyDeleteUnreal. I would have shoved the pillow in that guys face. lol
ReplyDeleteWhat a story. Maria made me read it. She often flies from Utah to Kansas by herself. I can imagine what your friend was going through. If I was there I probably would have been arrested. I can't believe someone would have been like that.
ReplyDeleteSee ya! Ryan
PS. When did you say you were coming to Zion for your church history tour? :) HA!
Unbelievable! That is like a Mother's WORST nightmare come true! That man must have never had children,..or wait,...he did becuase he had grandchildren right? Well,...he shouldn't have!!!
ReplyDelete