Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wheel of Fortune called!!!

And they want me to be a contestant and tape on August 8th! That's 2 weeks and 2 days away!!! I'm totally freaking out. I have so much to do. I really hope Drostan can get the work off so he can come with me. A few close friends have already offered to help with the kids. I can't believe this is really happening... and so soon! I'll let you know when it airs. I'm totally terrified with the fact that it is going to be on TV. I wish I could just play the game and have a tape of it for me but not have to have millions of people watch it. :-S Pray I don't spit or pass out or something. :-D

17 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jen! That is awesome. You know I am here to help, so give me a call if you need me to pick up kids from school or watch afterwards. Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME JEN!!! That is WONDERFUL news! Win me a car will ya??

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so AWESOME!!!! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap! I knew you would make it. All you have to do is relax and be yourself. I hope you win the big bucks. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck!! That is so cool and I can't wait to see you on TV!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just remember, RSTLN E :) I love you sis and hope you win it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AAAAAAAHHHHHH!! SO, SO exciting! I know you will do great! I can't wait to watch you! :)You know you will have plenty of moral support behind you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jen,
    Looking through your blog today--Congrats on the Wheel of Fortune. Count me in on helping with the kids of needed. Sad that I have to see the new landscaping job online when I live so close. Looks like I need to pay you a visit. It looks awesome!!
    love,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  9. WAHOOOO! How exciting. See I knew they would call you. How could they pass you up! CONGRATS! We will all be waiting to hear about how it goes and when it airs. I hope you win lots of money too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's awesome! I can't wait to see it when it airs. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jen, this is Jamie Hodgkin, I am glad I found your site (I found it through Nicole Fenn's blog). I think going to the wheel of fortune is SO cool! I can't wait to see you on there, how fun! If you want to check out my blog it's hodgkinfamilyupdates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is sooooo cool! Good for you for going for your dreams and having it happen! Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had a feeling you were going to make it too! You are awesome! :) Sounds like a good excuse to get your hair done, pedicure,..heck get a massage while you are at it! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is GREAT! Oh I can't wait to hear about it--and of course SEE it! Keep us posted.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that show! It will be so fun to watch it and actually see someone I know on it. I hope you post when it airs so I can tune in. Good luck and congratulations!!

    -Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Jen! Wheel Of FORTUNE!!! How awesome would that be?!? I saw your post on my sister-in-laws site and thought I would drop a line to say Hi! Sounds like life is great for ya! I'll check in from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just wanted to wish you the BEST OF LUCK tomorrow. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete