This one is funny because you can see Dallin pushing on my butt trying to help out. :-)
And here he is pulling on me, trying to help me pull on the tree. You can also see where the edge is where the old flower beds were and where we pulled up the sod to create the new berms and flower beds that are connecting.
And here it is finally in it's new home. Miraculously, it's done quite well, even with all we put it through. :-)
Here is a before shot of what the house looked like the day we bought it.
And here is the final product!
And a before of the back yard...
And after we build the wall and added another tree...
And one of our garden this year.
Cousin Jayd helping Jaron and Megan find some strawberries.

It looks great....all your hard work paid off!
ReplyDeleteHey Drostan's wife~ I went to H.S. with your hubby and saw his blog on the Hackbarths blog. I hope you are doing good..it looks like you are. Congrats on being a dentist....wow who knew? Your kids are so cute and your fam looks great. Hope it's okay that I was lurking???
ReplyDeleteI have a "blocked" blog...but if you email me I can send you an invite. qnthibfam@msn.com
Take care!
Natalie Toombs Thibodeau
Looks beautiful! Must feel good to be done, what a great accomplishment!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME GARDEN! Your house looks great. What a big task and it turned out so beautifully. It is amazing once you put grass and other things in a yard it makes it look bigger. At least your backyard pictures with the before and after make it look that way. We need to come and see it. : ) When are you ever going to invite us? : )
ReplyDeleteAll you need now is a white picket fence! HA! Looks awesome, good job!
ReplyDeleteRyan
It looks like you have been working so hard. Your yard looks fabulous! And I'm jealous of your garden. I can hardly keep our flowers alive, let alone fruits and vegetables. I've said it before, you are super mom!
ReplyDelete