Thursday, July 3, 2008

Megan's new do

I have done a lot of complaining about Megan lately (the little stinker) :-) so I thought I'd post something fun about her. Tonight, we decided to give her her first real hair cut. She's had 2 or 3 tiny little trims before but not a real cut and since we were doing summer cuts for the boys, she wanted one too.
So here she is before...


And here she is after!


When I blew it dry, she looked in the mirror and said, "I don't like it, put it back." But after a couple of minutes and some styling, she was more excited about it and now loves it! I've never done any sort of layers before so I may need someone to clean it up a bit for me but it's a pretty good job if I do say so myself. :-)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, her long beautiful hair! All gone!!! The new do is very cute though. Good job! I cannot do girl's hair yet, so my deep and adoring admiration goes to you. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so cute! I can't believe how much you cut off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that you did that all yourself. You did a great job. It looks really cute. I tried to cut Madison's hair once and ended up calling Amy to finish the job. I am definitely not as talented as you are. I can't even do my girls hair. I feel bad for my little girls and mom not being able to style it all cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't realize her hair was so long before. It looks really cute short too. You did a good job. I try to cut my girls hair but the last couple times I have hated it. I get so stressed out and it always ends up shorter than I wanted because I can't get it straight. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute hair cut. I'm always looking for a cute short style for my girls. I get tired of the fussing while I brush their long hair. I'm so excited that you are going for the wheel of fortune. I remember you saying it is one of your life goals. Let me know how it goes or when you will be on.

    ReplyDelete