We have a fish that miraculously, we've had for over a year and a half. His name is Gus or "Gustivous Fishtivous Maximous" according to Drostan. :-) I found Jaron "talking" to him the other day and thought it was SO cute!
For those who didn't understand his 2 year old talk, he was saying, "Gus. Look at me." "Hi Gus." "Gus, come on!" "Gus, look at Mom."
Yup, I love this little guy!

That is so sweet. What a cute little guy. So Drostan moves back home this week right? How nice for you to finally be together again after him having to stay in Bosie and work. I hope the new job goes well. Good luck with it all.
ReplyDeleteJen--that is so great. Glad you captured it! he is a cutie. We sure miss you. VB is just not the same without you! Hope you are settling into your new house and getting to know your ward. good luck!
ReplyDeleteThat was SO cute! I love those moments we moms get to witness. I wouldn't trade those for the world.
ReplyDeleteadorable--I love it!!
ReplyDelete