Here are a couple of pics of the house. I'm going to be doing a BUNCH of before and after pics as I get projects done so I won't do much of the inside yet. This house was built in 1960 and an addition was added of a new kitchen/dining room with 2 rooms below it in 1980. They've done a couple of things, like a new master suite but other than that, it needs a LOT of updating.
Front of home

Back views (the first one is from May, the rest are from March) :-)


Back of home (from landscaped area and then from corner of property showing outbuilding and undeveloped area)


Master



Dining/Kitchen


Back views (the first one is from May, the rest are from March) :-)
Back of home (from landscaped area and then from corner of property showing outbuilding and undeveloped area)
Master
Dining/Kitchen
We've really loved it here so far. The ward has been really welcoming and the weather is beautiful! I'm still getting used to the idea of not having air conditioning but the nights are cool so I cool things off in the morning and shut blinds when I need to to keep it that way.
We've seen white tail deer, moose, sand hill cranes, a couple of fox, and a TON of birds out the back. It is so incredible here!

No comments:
Post a Comment