K, I know I'm a total nerd for posting about this but I am so excited I can hardly stand it! Ever since I was a little girl I have wanted to be on Wheel of Fortune. I remember watching it with my Grandma and I've always just loved the show. Well, a few days ago, I saw a commercial that the Wheelmobile was coming to Boise and I just about passed out. lol The only problem... it's going to be here the same weekend I'm in Utah running the
Wasatch Back that I've been training for for the last 5 months! So, I found out I can fly home the evening the race finishes and my sweet, amazing, incredible husband is going to drive home with the kids the next day so I can audition! It's also the day before my 30th birthday so he said, "Happy Birthday. That was easy!" :-) My flight is now booked!
I'll let you know what happens!
I have always wanted to be on The Price is Right. Hopefully you get to be on....that would be cool.
ReplyDeleteOh man, I've ALWAYS wanted to do this too! I hope you get on!
ReplyDeleteyeah for you! How fun. good luck with it all. I hope that all goes well and you make it on. Then you need to let us all know. Also good luck for the Wasatch Back!
ReplyDeleteAh I love you silly girl. I had no idea that you wanted to be on that show. Have a blast!!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you're one of those crazy girls who jump up and down and scream shrilly when they win.
ReplyDeleteHurray!! I am so excited that this is all going to pan out for you. When you get on don't forget to say "well....I wouldn't be here if it weren't for my son's piano teacher....." Don't worry - we can reherse it a few times before you go!! Good Luck
ReplyDeletejoce
I hope you get on the show, that would be so awesome!
ReplyDelete