Monday, May 5, 2008

I can't believe my baby is 1

Jaron's birthday was on Saturday the 3rd! I can't believe it's been a year since he was born. Daddy made his cake. It was so cute with mini oreos on top. He had made it a big oreo with chocolate cake and a layer of white frosting in between but he decided to frost the whole thing because in his words, "you can never have too much frosting!"



Jaron wasn't shy at all! He dug right in. Most of our other kids, we had to coax them that it was ok to get messy.



Daddy wanted in on the action.



Getting nice and messy!



"Hmmmmmm, I think I'll see what it feels like on my tummy!"





It's all fun and games until you have to rub your eyes...



...and realize that doesn't feel so good with cake on your hands...



...so off to the bath we go!



But all of that is worth it for some chocolate cake and a way cool bike from Grammy and Mike! Thank you!!!



And just thought I'd throw this picture of Meg in there because I thought it was cute. :-)



8 comments:

  1. I love how he was rubbing it on his tummy! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday Jaron!! And man he loved that cake :) looks like it was very good

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pictures of babies and cakes, they are too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Jaron's big blue eyes. Happy Birthday! Megan is so cute and so big. I can't believe how big she is. We really need to come and visit!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute! And man, he loved that cake huh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe he's one!! It seems like just yesterday he was born! What a doll---he is darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, it is weird to see you have a one year old I have never met! He is such a cutie! And that cake looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe he is 1! And Meg looks so bog and grown up!!!

    ReplyDelete