Thursday, April 3, 2008

Success!!!!!!

Today is day 3 of potty training Megan. She turns 3 on Saturday and i do NOT want another 3 year old in diapers. (Kyle was 3 when he was trained, Dallin was 2.5) She has been VERY difficult when it comes to the potty for a long time now and has actually never peed in it. She's pooped a couple of times but never because she told me she had to go.

Well, this morning, she woke up pretty much dry so I took her in and after about a minute, she peed! Full on, empty the bladder pee! I was ecstatic. We danced, we had a party, she got candy, we called Nana and Papa... the works! I'm praying this is the breakthrough she needed. After 2 full days of nothing but accidents, I'm ready for a little success!

7 comments:

  1. I'm jealous....Carter doesn't want to go in the potty. He keeps telling me "maybe tomorrow". Yeah right! He turns 3 on the 9th. I was really hoping he would be potty trained by then but I can see it's not going to happen :( Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Kimberly was kind of hard like that when it came to potty training!

    I have enjoyed looking at your blog. I just started one if you want to take a look. It is a great way to stay in touch.

    rhabbott.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I hope it sticks. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drostan- D$ Hey bro I thought i would drop you a quick hello from the Lairds. My wife loves to blog and I happen to fall on your link through some friends from Idaho. You have a beautiful family and feel free to check us out at (wer3ofakind.blogspot.com) Jason Dalling and I talk quite a bit so it was cool to see that you guys live by each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't miss those days at all!!! You are such a trooper. More good days to come for you and Megan...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I am so glad you found our blog! It is great to see how you guys are. Don't be a stranger.

    Jenny Swenson

    ReplyDelete