Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Just passing this along

Some dear friends of ours are trying do adopt and she has made up this adorable pass along card so I thought I'd post it here to help them get the word out. You can visit their blog also if you want to learn more about them. There is a link to their adoption profile on it. They are a wonderful family and any baby would be so lucky to be a part of it. Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Jenn....What a sweetie you are! Thank you for posting this on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sweet of you to help them! I hope they find what they're looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I don't know if you remember me I am Janeal's little sister. Thanks so much for posting this on your blog. I hope that Tyson and Janeal are blessed with a baby soon. I hope that these cards will get into the right hands.

    ReplyDelete