Sunday, April 6, 2008
Meggy is 3!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG 3 YEAR OLD!!! Megan turned 3 on Sat. April 5th. I am so pleased to announce that as of Thursday, she was totally potty trained! She doesn't even want to wear pull ups for nap or bed time and so far, she's stayed dry. She just makes a bee line for the potty in the morning. :-) We sure love you big girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congratulations on the potty training! I can't believe how fast they grow up. She looks so cute and excited to be three. We get to do the whole birthday thing on Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteGreat news about the potty training! Awesome job!
ReplyDeleteYour blog looks cute! It's kind of fun figuring out all the HTML stuff.
ReplyDeleteWow- I can't believe how many random people I have run into tonight! Remember me? Ogden 1st ward? Your kids are beautiful! Nice to see you are doing well.
ReplyDeleteCheck us out
http://bensill.googlepages.com
Natalie Sill
Congrats Megan. Happy Birthday too. How exciting. I guess I need to get working on Sam!
ReplyDeleteOMG your blog is beautiful! What darling pics you have here! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is exciting for you and her! I can't believe she is three. I remember her as a baby.
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable, and beatiful hair! Congrats on the potty training--so exciting! Happy Birthday Megan!!
ReplyDeleteyou have got to show me how you made your blog so cute!
ReplyDeletecongrats on potty training, three down one to go.
Hey Jen, I got to your blog through Maria's. Do you remember Don and I from the Weber State University Ward?? I know it has been a long time. I am working on my own blog at the moment and I will send you the link when it is up and running. Cute family and you haven't changed a bit in the last 7 years, still beautiful as ever. Talk to you soon. My email is dandc_bishop@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI still remember when she was born, I can't believe she's three! Congrats on the potty training, that's awesome!
ReplyDelete