Friday, April 18, 2008

I got a new "do"

It is a little bit funkier than I normally go but I think I like it. It will be fun for summer. The colors are a lot chunkier than I usually get them. I normally go a lot more natural with my color so you can't really tell I've colored it. See, some of you are saying, "she colors her hair?" :-P So, hopefully I can pull it off. What do you think? Drostan is out of town and gets to come home to a new wife!

9 comments:

  1. Good Job Jenn!! I am so proud. Isn't it fun to change the hair? Just think, you can enjoy this color for the summer.........
    brunette for the fall.........
    red for the new year........
    blonde for the spring.

    Drostan will never get bored - and you'll never have to worry about your savings getting too large.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way - I can't pull up your blog from the link on my blog. I have to go to the Beasley's and then to yours. What's the deal? Did you ban me or something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it....I like funky chunky hair! I miss my funky short hair but I can't cut it off because I have made it this far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Jenn. I think you've inspired me to get my hair colored. I've only done it once about 4 or 5 years ago. But I'm getting braver. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new hair, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking Good. Isn't it a great feeling to change SOMETHING! I like playing with color because it isn't as scary as a cut. I like the straight look and your hair has gotten long!

    ReplyDelete