Saturday, August 8, 2009

We have Poop!

Jaron is only 2 yrs 3 months old. I've never tried potty training before 2.5 but Drostan decided to put him on the potty the other day and he peed a bit so, I guess we're kind of starting. So this morning I was about to get him dressed and I asked him if he wanted to sit on the potty. He usually poops in the morning (I know, you all wanted to know that) so I sat him down, he proceeded to push and poop, right then! Yay! This is awesome!!!! Don't know if this will go anywhere but hey, at least we have a success before we have an accident!

(sorry, no pics with this post) :-P

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I hope this turns out great for you guys! potty training is not the highlight of my parenting, but it really is worth it once they figure it out! Sounds like you have a GREAT start!

    I love the before/after pictures of your house! I'm really excited to come see it. Now that I've seen some of the pictures of your new backyard/pasture, I KNOW Casey's going to love it, too! You guys are so fortunate to have such a great home on such BEAUTIFUL property!

    Hope you're doing well....
    ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete