Monday, August 17, 2009

NO sugar for a month... day 1

My eating has been pretty bad lately. I've been focused on other things and my health is suffering for it. I've decided to start with cutting out all extra sugar/sweets for a month. I've decided this means white bread (which we don't eat anyway), treats (ice-cream, crackers and such), and breakfast cereals (I'm a sucker for these!) I'm going to try to drastically increase the amount of veggies I am eating and see how this goes. I'm only a couple of hours into day 1 and it's amazing how much my body is craving something to snack on. I'm off to the store to stock up on lots of veggies, chicken breasts, and fish!

Update:
Don't start a challenge like this unless you have gone to the store and found things you CAN eat to have in your house. It will go over much better. :-P

1 comment:

  1. Jenn, I feel your pain. Good luck with this. I should join you.

    ReplyDelete