Friday, August 7, 2009

More finished projects!!!

Kitchen/Dining before:

And after!

I couldn't deal with the carpet in the dining room so I ripped it up and put down the tiles the week before Drostan moved over. I also textured all of the walls in the upstairs and just love how the red turned out!

They don't have any mailboxes on our street...you have to make your own. Others have gotten old tires or wooden flower boxes and cemented the post into that. This is what I found at a garage sale and I love it!


Here is the last closet that I redid in the basement. It used to be an old dark room (for photography). It's 5'deep by 11'wide. Now, it's an awesome storage room! I found carpet tiles and put them down over the existing asbestos floor.
To the right before and after:

To the left before and after:

Straight on before and after:


And my favorite project so far has been to find a fix for this crazy tiny bathroom off of our laundry room. It's a full bath and REALLY tight. I ripped out the old sink, textured all the walls, repainted, and found this great side table at IKEA and cut a whole in it to drop this sink in. Now I'm on the search for a perfect mirror. Because of the plumbing underneath, it couldn't be centered under the light so I'm trying to figure out how I should center the mirror. Probably under the light but any ideas are welcome!
Before:

After!!!



5 comments:

  1. Check you out...little miss "fix it". I had no idea the extent of your home improvement talents. It looks really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing Jenn! I'm glad my idea of IKEA worked out after all. Love the look of the new kitchen floor. BTW how do you get hot and cold with your new sink. I love how oldfashion it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't waste any time- it all looks amazing. When you were showing me pictures of the house I figured the renovations would take you years but at this rate you're going to be done next week! Hey- could you send me pics from the girls retreat? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a remodeling queen! Great job on everything. I know how much work all that is; you really busted it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I can't believe you did all that yourself....what a super woman you are!

    ReplyDelete