So, give me all of your tricks and tips! Anyone do this regularly? Where do I start!?
And for another quick update, I'm so excited to announce... I got a vinyl cutter!!! Yay! Again, keeping with the theme of trying to get us out of debt. :-) So, if anyone needs anything, or knows of those who do, let me know! I'm going to get a blog up soon of my projects and what is available but I haven't had time for that lately. Why you ask, well, the decided to make me Primary President! That's right. Crazy! We had been here for 2 weeks when they put me into cub scouts. Then, 3 weeks later, they put me in as 1st counselor in the primary presidency. Then, our Stake decided to take our pres. to the Stake Young Women's so they reorganized us again and I got to take the Pres. spot. I had been here for just under 3 months and our primary program was the NEXT WEEK! (that was 2 days ago) It went really well considering and I'm glad it's over. This is going to be challenging but really fun I think. Any tips on that would be great too. :-)

check out these websites:
ReplyDeletecoupons.com
http://athriftymom.com/
http://www.fabulesslyfrugal.com/
I don't ever buy things I won't use, even if they are free or cheap. But I am definitely saving a little money by watching sales and using coupons.
Sure do miss you! You have done some great projects in your home!