I've been painting my master bedroom and Megan sits on the bed and talks to me as I go. Here was our conversation just a few minutes ago. :-)
Mom: "I don't make it, I go to the store and buy it."
Megan: "How do they make paint?"
Mom: "They mix some stuff together and add color and you have paint."
Megan: "You wanna know how they make it?"
Mom: "Sure."
Megan: "First they take some vinegar, then they add paint sauce, then they add color and then it's paint. Now do you know how to make it, since I told you?"
Mom: "Yup. Thanks Meg."
:-P

So cute Jenn. Kids say the best things. My girls loved playing with Megan. They still talk about "their friend Megan".
ReplyDeleteIf you want to know anything, just ask Megan. And if you think YOU know something that she doesn't and tell her so, she'll tell you "you're wrong!" I know from experience.! Just gotta luv that little girl!
ReplyDeleteNana