Before
And after!


I textured and painted the walls, made the drapes, and made the duvet cover and bed skirt and pillows. I don't love the wreath. It worked well in Boise when we had a vaulted ceiling in our bedroom but here, it's too low. I'm going to make an upholstered headboard at some point but this will work for now.
I LOVE this linen fabric I found for the drapes!

Close up of the pillows. (I'm going to put some decorative buttons on the tabs of the back pillows, but haven't found the right ones yet.

And this is the big blank wall in the room. Any ideas on what I can do with it? I'm at a total loss.

Great job! I love the color scheme. I'm impressed you did all of the sewing. I LOATHE sewing so nice job! As for the blank wall...maybe a few pics that bring in the colors of the room. Shop around and maybe you'll find some great deals on a bunch of cheap ones. A trick my sister taught me (who is an interior designer) is to check out Target from time to time. Often times they have cheap posters and you can just frame them. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOUR PILLOWS! Your bed comes together wonderfully! I like the drapes, too. You did an incredible job, Jenn!
ReplyDeletelooks great. Good luck with the blank wall.
ReplyDelete