Thursday, June 19, 2008

This is it!

I'm heading to Logan in a couple of hours to meet up with my team! We are going to be running the Wasatch Back tomorrow. Pray for good (cooler) weather and lots of fun! I'll have a big old post with lots of pictures when I get back!

7 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you! I really envy your determination and spirit of enthusiasm! Can't wait for the blog on the race

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen, Nice to hear from you--talk about a surprise. Thanks for sayin hi! I took a look around your blog, you kids are adorable and of course I loved the pics of your husbands foot. Crazy. Maybe someday soon I'll have to get his thoughts on practicing in Idaho...we have no idea where we're headed next, but I've got year to figure that out. Take care, Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been thinking about you and wondering how it all has panned out. I hope all went well and you had a great time. It was wonderful to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck!! Can't wait to hear!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go! I'm excited that you had that experience, wish I was there to cheer you on.

    ReplyDelete