Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A little of this and some of that...

Just doing a bit of a catch up post. I've had a few things I've taken pictures of and haven't posted them so I thought I'd do an eclectic post. :-) Thanks for indulging me.



A few Sunday's ago, Megan found Drostan's tie and since she is obsessed with dogs and being a dog right now, she proceeded to tie herself up to the baby gate.





We seem to have a gate theme going on but if Jaron ever finds the gate open, he loves to climb up to the landing, lock himself in and play with the light-switch and in this case, his big brother's hat.



Some big news around here... Jaron is walking! He took his first couple of steps on Wed. May 28th but then really took off and started thinking vertically that next Tues. June 3rd.



It's funny how all the kids want in on the action when a video camera is turned on...



And this past weekend, we were able to travel to Idaho Falls to visit "Grandma-Great" for her 90th birthday. She was so funny and kept talking about how she couldn't believe she had made it and didn't think anyone should live that long. :-) We still got to take her out to dinner and have a nice time.



7 comments:

  1. Your kids are adorable! And can I say that you are one of my favorite people on the board. I am so excited to get to know you! You are too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun to see you guys this past weekend. Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics! And yay for a mobile baby...I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute videos. It is the truth though, once the camera is on everyone wants in on the action. I am usually not laughing like you though. You are much nicer than me. I should have stopped at this post though. I read your tagged post and then found my name at the bottom. You stinker. I am not sure if I will do it though because I don't have much to say about running. i will think about it though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenn, it's Lacey (Greer). I can't remember how I just found your blog, but it's sure fun to see you and your beautiful family! Cute, cute, CUTE!!! Did your husband go to Case Western for dental school? My in-laws live out there and we know lots and lots of the dental & med students. Good luck with your training for the Wasatch Back...I've heard it's a killer! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenn- I am so glad you left a comment on my blog. It's so good to see your blog and see how you and your family is doing. Your kids are so cute. I can't believe you have a 7 year old!!! I'm excited I will have a way to keep in touch with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. COngratulations Vella! We sure love her. I'm so glad you could visit. I'll bet she LOVES watching your kids!

    ReplyDelete