
Megan turned 4 on April 5th! She still keeps us on our toes but has been such a joy in our family.

With 3 brothers, she always wants to be the "boy" or the "dog" when playing make believe. Her friends love it because they get to be the princess so there are no fights. It's funny because I was such a girlie little girl. I don't know quite what to do with her. Luckily, she still likes to wear dresses for church and loves for me to do her hair. She'll sit there for however long it takes when I curl it or do some fun braids.
For her birthday, she said she wanted a "blue carrot cake". Drostan's mom wanted to make the cake for her so she took on the challenge and Megan was very pleased with the results.

Her brothers were so cute and wanted to both put on some of their money to get her a "Fox and Hound 2" DVD. She was very excited and I'm glad I captured a bit of her excitement. We also got her Pinocchio and she was thrilled about that one too.


We also got her a cute "princess" scooter (trying to steer her toward something girlie) :-P but I can't seem to find a picture of her on it. I'll have to add that one later.

Meggy is so beautiful Jenn - She just keeps getting cuter all the time! I am so glad you got at least one girlie - they are so fun. Imagine the stress she will cause Drostan when she is the cutes teenager in town! Yikes.
ReplyDelete