Thursday, February 5, 2009

Really, he isn't even 2 yet!

Jaron seems to be learning things and growing by leaps and bounds. His vocabulary has exploded! Yesterday, I was vacuuming and had to stop for a moment. When I came back, this is what I found.

Cute little helper!
Last night at dinner, we had some "Aloha Pork Chops" (let me know if you want the recipe. It's awesome and so easy!!!) I was going to make a salad to go with it but we decided to make a green drink instead. The kids love them. It has spinach, flax seed meal, soy milk, pomegranate juice, a banana, and some strawberries. Jaron ended up with this cute mustache, I just had to share.


5 comments:

  1. Cute green mustache. You are lucky your kids will drink it when it's green. I have to put enough berries in our smoothies to make them purple--or at least brownish-red. That cake looks so good--I am salivating! So, when's the baptism? what an exciting time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! Wow, I never thought of putting spinach in a drink. I doubt my kids would go for that, it's probably good to start him young. What a good mommy you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is good they learn young to help out. Tyler already helps us dust and load/unload laundry. Jaron sure is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh he is so cute!!! Keep him up on helping around the house...soon he will run when you ask him to help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling helped you have!!

    Love the green mustache--wish I could get my kids to drink somethin like that!

    ReplyDelete