Monday, February 9, 2009

It FINALLY came!!!

My Wheel of Fortune check! They told us that they had 120 days from the air date of our show to send the winnings. Well, I got the check on Friday, Feb. 6th and that was day 115. Nothing like cutting it close. :-)

12 comments:

  1. Hey you guys! Jen, I don't know if you remember meeting us or not, Drosten, you better not have forgotten meeting us! ;) Funny thing, we met your cousin, Drost, last Saturday night and had a quick catch up on what is going on in your lives. Alder and Aaron live about an hour away from us here in Bozeman. We got to know them at an LDS denitist dinner. It was fun to get to know them, but also fun to realize what a small world it is. Jaes would love to talk to you Drost, so if you have spare time, which I know you are really busy, leave me your email on my blog and I will get it to him. Glad to see you guys are doing great! We watched you on Wheel of Fortune Jen. You did awesome! I can't believe the luck of the lady that won! That was pretty cool! Take care you guys, Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahoo!! That is awesome! So, is the money spent already?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So fun to get something like that in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cool! Seriously awesome that you got to go on the show AND that you WON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course they are going to hold on to their money as long as possible! I'm glad you finally got it. Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool!!! You look great by the way in that picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brings back the memories of being in California with you. What a fun experience.
    Now you can try for Jeoardy, right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! Now you get to spend it!! Nothing like them waiting until the very last second to send the check, they are as bad as the IRS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's been a while since I have taken the time to check out any blogs. Congrats on getting the money, finally!

    ReplyDelete