Saturday, September 13, 2008

Busy, busy!

It has taken me all week but I am finally DONE! 

And this isn't including all the apricot syrup and jam I made a few weeks ago!

From left to right we have peaches, peach salsa, pear sauce, peach jam, and peach/berry jam


Next time I make peach salsa, I will buy a bigger pot!



I had lots of helpers



Now, I need a nap!

11 comments:

  1. Good job!! I wish I was that motivated! That pear salsa looks yummy! I love the mango/pear stuff from Costco! How did you do it with all of those "helpers"? I know how hard it is to do things with kids under foot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I would LOVE to know how to do all that! I've been afraid to try canning without someone there to show me how. Maybe next year I can talk my mom into it. Congratulations! You did a fantastic job! I know it is a lot of work to do that much. Hats off to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! They look so good! I can't believe you attempted! I don't know why but canning is on my list things I want to try, but I am a little frightened of it so WAY TO GO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've said it before, you are Super Mom! I should be better about canning, and by better I mean actually try it at least once.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I wish I could be more like you. You are so amazing and great. I am lucky if I get some peaches canned!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd say you need a nap!! Way to go girl--it all looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Jen! You are awesome! Peach Salsa? Sounds interesting haven't ever tried it. I can't believe all the jars you filled - incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your new name is Holly...as in Homemaker. I'm impressed and a little jealous! That is really awesome, Jenn.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy schmoly I need some of that peach salsa. You must sell me some! ;) -I did peaches and pears, but WOWZA you out did me! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Good job! It all looks sooo yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, I just found you through Natalie's blog! It's been awhile! I also noticed we have a mutual friend, I'm not sure the connection but it's Hilary Eccleston.

    ReplyDelete