Monday, February 25, 2008

Small update on Drostan

We are home now. Last night was tough for Drostan though. The pain meds just were not working and he was pretty miserable. He suggested changing the medicine to the orthopedic doc and he agreed. The new medicine has been working great so he got to come home tonight! Yay!!! 

Again, thank you so much for everything that is being done for us. We have been so blessed to be surrounded by such amazing family and friends!

3 comments:

  1. Hey- It's been awhile. I was invited to visit Lauri Morrill's site, and you were one of her links, so I'll add you to mine. This whole foot business is pretty bad. I feel terrible for him, and while telling Greg about it, (of course I had to look at the picture), now he just wants to get home and see it!! Morbid, I know! Tell Drostan we're sorry, and hope he's up and running in no time. Take care both of you,
    Kortney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Smokes Drostan--that can't be fun. If you didn't want to help us move in all you had to do was say so, these kind of drastic measures are not necessary. We are really sorry to hear what happened, but knowing you--you'll be back to normal soon. Good Luck, your in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked at the foot picture...Yikes! I hope you guys can get things back to normal soon!

    ReplyDelete