And a photo just for fun... Dallin making faces and Jaron lovin' his older brother...
Friday, February 22, 2008
How long has THIS been going on!? :-S
Yesterday I was busy making dinner for us and another family with sick kids. I was a little later than I wanted to be so I was a bit hurried and not paying attention to the kids. I noticed Megan drinking a drink and thought to myself, huh, I never heard the sink go on. So I asked her where she got the drink and in such a matter-of-fact voice she put her hands out and said, "the toilet!" Like Duh, that's where you get drinks from when you are my size! I was mortified. Drostan was on the phone and just about lost it trying not to bust out laughing. So, I wonder how long that has been going on! :-S

And a photo just for fun... Dallin making faces and Jaron lovin' his older brother...
And a photo just for fun... Dallin making faces and Jaron lovin' his older brother...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh Jenn...that is so gross!! Just don't think about it too much...
ReplyDeleteWelcome to blogging! Glad you're here!
gross. really gross. i'm sort of laughing, but mostly gagging...
ReplyDeleteJust to think that you have been kissing her toilet water lips!!
ReplyDeleteYuk! Oh man, that is just gross!
ReplyDeleteCute kids. I thought everyone taught their kids to drink from the toilet!
ReplyDeleteOkay, that is just disgusting! She looks so sweet and innocent, who would have thought kids would drink out of the toilet! Eek!
ReplyDelete