Thursday, April 21, 2011

Time to do some MAJOR catch up!

I've put this off for over a year and now it the time to finally get caught up! I'm going to try to do months at a time from this past year but I'll start with finishing 2009 with Wrestling, Thanksgiving, and Christmas! Be patient!


Wrestling Fall 2009
Dallin brought home a flyer for wrestling and we though, why not! He is only 6 (almost 7) but they start them young here in Eastern Idaho so we decided to let him try it. Who know he'd be such a natural! I think it's the whole "2nd child syndrome". :-) He always wants to be as big as Kyle or do what he can do so I think that spirit really helps him in his matches. He did so well and really loves the sport!

(He's the one in the t-shirt)


Thanksgiving 2009
We got to have almost my whole family here. Just my brother Chris and his family couldn't make it from Missouri. It was a fun, crazy, chaotic, wonderful time! I learned that I need a LOT more serving dishes and platters and pots than I had. hahaha

LOTS of apples. You can never have too many apple pies!

My niece Chancey helping roll out pie crust

My brother Bruno IV and his daughter Ashley

My sister-in-law Heidi and Bruno V

My niece Jayd and me cooking up a storm

My niece Alexis, a bit chilly

My sister Cayr helping with the yams and apples dish (our favorite!)


Christmas 2009
We had a great, quiet Christmas at home. We love having family over for Christmas Eve dinner and having the kids help to reenact the Christmas story and the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. They look forward to it all year long. We love hearing Papa's voice on the recording that they gave us of the story that we can follow along with and sing the different carols.




Everyone lining up to go see the presents




Mom got a very special gift this year!
A new camera!!!






Snow and bald eagles
It was a relatively mild winter this year.


Gotta love child labor!




Dallin's 7th Birthday (December 31, 2009)



Dad made the cupcakes this time

(Safety glasses from the BeBe gun)








No comments:

Post a Comment