Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Kyle's Baptism

Kyle turned 8 back in Feb but was amazing and patient to wait until this last Sat. March 7 to be baptized so many of our family members and friends could attend.

It was such a beautiful baptism. Drostan did a great job and Kyle was just beaming. Thank you so much to all the family and friends who traveled so far and participated. It meant so much to Kyle and to our whole family.

Afterwards, we reserved a back room at Chilis to celebrate. The kids were getting pretty antsy but it was so fun to be together.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Kyle! It looks like the day was a success! Can you believe you have a kid that old??? Good job on documenting the even with some pictures--you are always on the ball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for Kyle. Baptism days are always so special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such exciting times! They grow up too fast don't they. Hey sure is looking like his dad in that picture too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for allowing us to share in your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you seriously have a child old enough to be baptised?! How do they grow so fast?! Congrats Kyle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is going on in that crazy busy life of yours? I have been wondering how things are going. We need an update. I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I'm so late on this one! I've been MIA. Congratulations to Kyle, what a wonderful experience this must have been.

    ReplyDelete