Jenn I found you. It looks like you are going well. Looks like you got some killer deals at the store. Hope that Hubbys foot is doing ok that is so sad about his foot.
Dad is a dentist, Mom is a SAHM and the 4 crazy kids are the real ones in charge! Kyle is 10, Dallin is 8, Megan is 6 and Jaron is 4. We're pregnant with #5 coming in November 2011.
That is fantastic Jenn!!! I love when that happens!
ReplyDeleteGood for you! I can't wait to go too!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Jenn! I love when stores have great sales and clipping coupons helps as well.
ReplyDeleteBy the way....did you use grocerysmarts.com? A friend of mine just did the same thing as you with Albertsons.
ReplyDeleteI think the best part is that you went to all that effort to display them for us. :) Are we bloggers at heart or what?
ReplyDeleteGood job! Did you read Monica's post about her experience at Albertsons? LOL
ReplyDeleteYou never cease to amaze me!
ReplyDeleteMom
Isn't it funny what we get excited over as moms! Saving money is just a natural high and I love Albertson's 10 for $10 sales!
ReplyDeleteJenn I found you. It looks like you are going well. Looks like you got some killer deals at the store. Hope that Hubbys foot is doing ok that is so sad about his foot.
ReplyDeleteAMAZING! What a steal, I seriously need to learn these shopping secrets.
ReplyDelete