Monday, December 15, 2008
The decorated tree...
I really need a new camera. This one just doesn't do the tree justice. Oh well. Here is our lovely, rustic tree. The kids had a ball decorating it... oh, that was after it fell over once and got water everywhere. It's now tied up and tacked to the picture hooks on the wall. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

wow Jenn - nice tree!! I didn't realize you guys got a Ponderosa Pine - they always have a nice shape, and there were tons of them up that way! I suppose the reason we had such a hard time finding a tree is because we were looking for a short needled Douglas Fir. I bet your tree smells really nice too! Good Job - next year we should go when there aren't sports events so we can make a day of it. Sledding, Cooking food up on the grill ect. Fun Fun!! and btw - Kyle was so cute at the recital. He did such a great job performing. Don't those moments make you so proud!
ReplyDeletejoce