Isn't it adorable! My friend Alison makes them and can ship it anywhere so look for her link in my sidebar. I know, shameless plug. Anyway, back to my post. Here are the headshots I chose to replace the photos in the frame for this year...




Another wall in my kitchen has some sepia pictures of the kids so I chose this one of all 4 of them...

This one is of my favorite pose of all of them...

And since it was for Jaron's 1 year photos, I got an extra one of him...

Like I said, my kids are cute! Thanks for letting me share.



I'll agree with you....they are cute!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! I love the sepia one of all of them!
ReplyDeletewow jenn - Where did you get these pics done? They are soooo cute.
ReplyDeleteWhere did you get those pics done? You truly have beautiful children, how blessed you are!
ReplyDeleteYou are always so good at taking your kids in to get pics done. good mom you are! They are very cute.
ReplyDelete