Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Kyle!!!!

On Feb 3rd, Kyle turned 8 years old. I can NOT believe we have an 8 year old!!! We took him and Dallin and 8 more friends to go bowling and then to Dairy Queen for a treat and to open gifts. It was perfect. The kids could be as loud as they wanted at the bowling ally and since it was on a Tuesday, almost no one was there. They had a blast. I'm so bummed I forgot to take my camera. We did get a couple of shots of him that evening with the family cake and presents.

Dallin was so cute and really wanted to get him something for his birthday so he used his own money and I took him to the store and he bought Kyle a small Lego set. Oh it's so nice when they actually do get along. :-) Dad was very excited about getting Kyle his first real bow. I'm a little nervous but he assured me they would be safe. Kyle was thrilled.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Kyle! I don't even have a real boy. Your one lucky kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn,

    It was so sweet of you to take Kamber along for bowling and treats. She had such a good time - don't you feel so proud of your little eight year old? Amazing how quick time passes. Kyle is such a great kid and you are doing a wonderful job.

    joce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turning 8 is so exciting. Scouts, baptism, it all starts now and then life never slows down again. I love his smile in the picture where he is holding the bow, not that says "trouble" to me. He is going to have a great time with that!!

    ReplyDelete